Crianza en bodegas Antonio Alcaraz

The ageing of the wines is carried out in a cellar located 6 metres underground. This condition, together with the altitude at which the winery is located (690m), helps the wines to age naturally at an average annual temperature of 13º, thus favouring the preservation of the wine’s fruity character.

A total of 850 American and French oak barrels complete the ageing cellar. 225 litre casks and 500 litre barrels are used. Approximately 40% of the barrels are new whilst the remaining 60% are never more than 3 years old.

The ageing of the wines is completed with refinement in bottles in optimum natural temperature and humidity conditions.